Technical configuration for initial production – June / December 2018
EOS Mediterranean will be using Amazon cloud services with node based in Paris to provide fast assistance to our community of developers. Using strong computing capabilities based on 1 unit EC2 X1 16xlarge services with (64vCPU and 976GB RAM ,1 x 1920GB SSD, 10 GB bandwidth) for master and 3 units EC2 R4.4xlarge (16vCPU 112GB RAM ,EBS ,10 GB bandwidth) for support services(backup, load balance, and Mediterranean Dapp developer faster access).
Toby Overmaat(Advisor of Dapp investment management)
Toby has more than 12 years experience in technology, finance, and business model innovation. She is currently the founder of a Hong Kong based healthcare startup focused on genetics data analysis. She has previously worked as a research analyst for Morgan Stanley, and as an integrated circuits application engineer at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp. (TSMC). Besides these, in her capacity as a business model designer for IDEO, she consulted for leading global medical device companies as well as Chinese fintech and technology startups.
Toby holds an MSc from Imperial College London in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and an MBA from China Europe International Business School. Her Masters thesis focused on the optimization of a MEMS seismometer/accelerometer for purposes of extraterrestrial planetary water exploration.
Toby has a passion for implementing new technology in traditional industries, especially that which is related to the repurposing of underutilized data. She advises several organizations in the healthcare as well as agriculture industries, regarding implementing blockchain-based business models. She is currently an advisor in the Mediterranean EOS community, focused on Dapp investment management.
Kan Yu (General Advisor & Chief Scientist)
Kan is a veteran from ad tech industry. Had experience building and optimizing large scale bidding system with extremly high frequency and low latency. Kan had built several user profiles with reaches to billions of people around the world and developed taxonomy and tagging system based on users behavior. Kan has followed closely on all different blockchain technologies for several years and head down to builidng projects with blockchain technologies himself since 2017.
Kan holds B.A Maths and Stats from UC Berkeley and M.S. in Information Science from University of Michigan.
Kan is currently the general advisor of the Mediterranean EOS community and chief scientist oversees all the infrastrcture architecture and data related projects to guarantee the scalability and security.
Luis de la Mata –Founder (CFO)
• Having acquired vast experience in Fortune 500, companies Luis’ main career has been in food production and supply chain management, from farm to fork. Working in Africa and Asia, Luis is always keen to listen to blockchain applications for “Farm to fork” chain and inclusive farming.
• Luis also has experience as an investor in several Chinese phone applications, from health care/sports to the pet industry, many of which have been successful examples of centralized apps.
• With previous experience in private equity at leading Shanghai firm, Luis heads financial and compliance as well as structure development.
Fun Li – Technical (CTO)
Fun is the chief engineer at ADBUG , being only 22 years old, he represents a new generation of Chinese people that are growing up with blockchain technology. He is Chief developer of ADBUG. His capabilities and knowledge have been proved in current software tools valued among digital advertising world.
In charge of the development of EOS Mediterranean technical team Fun is based in Madrid and responsible for the management of the infrastructure.
Interested in learning about different software and hardware set ups for EOS community Fun is working closely with other developers in bringing and building up a team for a common goal
Paco Cabanillas – Founder (Community/Extension)
• Event organizer, artist manager, sound engineer and DJ by trade, now based in Madrid (Spain) Paco was born in Tangier(Morocco), grew up in Granada (South Spain) and over the years has lived in countries like Ireland and Indonesia, as well as travelling to the four corners of the planet.
• Paco is a social activist with connections with the open source/hacker movements, he discovered blockchain and crypto currencies around three years ago as a participant of the Faircoop ecosystem , since then Paco has believed that decentralization and peer to peer models of governance can be a powerful tool to even social inequalities, and the perfect medium to help build cooperative social and economic systems. Looking beyond the financial implications of the blockchain, he believes in the huge possibilities it offers to bring solutions for the wider community.
Martin Zhang – Founder (Chairman)
Martin is a Blockchain economy designer. Martin is also an entrepreneur and currently he is the founder and CEO at ADBUG a leading internet firm in the area of ad verification and anti ad fraud .
Martin past work experience includes work for CAS (Chinese Academy of Science) Life Science information center as a Software R&D engineer, he also also worked for UGS (Unigraphic Solution) as a Software engineer. Graduated from Coventry University in England with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Martin interests range from travel to philosophy and he is currently based in Madrid leading the development of Mediterranean EOS community; driving the vision and the technical support.